Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 17, 2011

I forgot.....

I knew typing late last night that I would forget something!! Colton had his 6 month pictures taken on Tuesday. Amy Pennington (www.amypennington.com) came to our home to take them, and Colton did awesome! He had a good hour long nap that morning, and was all smiles. Thanks to Daddy for coming home from work, as his silly faces always make Colton smile. :0)

Amy said it would be about a week and then she would email me a link to his pictures. SO, when I get the link, you can be sure I will post it here and on Facebook! Can't wait to see them-- she's so talented, and he's so cute (if I do say so myself)!

Daddy said just last night, "Colton is growing up too fast"... I tend to agree. While this stage is SO much fun-- he's learning new things and absorbing the world like a sponge, it's somewhat sad to see the boxes of too small clothes packed up in his closet, and I just bought size 3 (THREE!!) diapers this week! They look ginormous, but hey-- he is over 16 pounds. Wow. Who knew this warp speed would make me wanna cry??

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment