Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 21, 2010

14 weeks and New Ultrasound

Today marks my 14th week-- I can't believe I'm officially in the second trimester! I am waiting for the renewed energy and icky feeling to go away... It hasn't been as bad, but the past couple of mornings I've just felt nauseous and had the "I'm gonna pass out" feeling. It weird how it comes and goes... I hope it goes for good soon!

We had an ultrasound on Friday at 13w5d with Catherine. It was amazing to see our little Cheerio moving, bouncing, swallowing, hiccuping, doing somersaults, and kicking away!! What's even more amazing is that I still can't feel all that action!! I'm hoping for some flutters soon but who knows. Here is the video of our little baby doing a jig. It was awesome!



Here's a good shot of the baby:


We weren't able to see clearly between the legs... The umbilical cord was right in the way, so we'll wait another few weeks. We scheduled the 3-D ultrasound for April 13, so we should know then for certain! I'll be a little over17 weeks at that point. Can hardly wait! Bryan is still 100% convinced it's a girl. I don't know...

We welcomed in the first day of spring with rain, ice, sleet and some snow! It's been a cold weekend, which has been perfect for naps, movies and hanging around the house. I did very little housework this weekend, and that was just fine with me! That could explain the nice little jump in weight I saw! I weighed in at 119 this morning! UGH! I have weighed more than that a few times in my life, but not lately! Oh well, I am doing fine and on target for weight gain but I can tell this is going to be tough for me!! Here's my 14 week belly shot...



We have Kyndall's 12th birthday party this weekend-- Friday night will be rock climbing at Petra in Springfield with several pre-teen girls and a sleepover. Then the cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents will come over Saturday for more fun! Should be a great time! Can't believe our little Kyndall is going to be 12!!! Where does the time go?!?!?

Now just getting ready for another week... Oh how I wish I could sleep in tomorrow! I have slept until nearly 8am the past 2 mornings, having been up entirely too late the nights prior. Hopefully I don't doze off at my desk tomorrow...

Night to all!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing video - God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're entering the 2nd tri and I'm entering the 3rd! That is one amazing video of your little gymnast!!! It is hard to believe you can't feel them when they are using you as a launch pad, but they are really tiny at that stage. I didn't feel anything until I think 19w and it was just strange flutters. Oh girl, do not worry about the weight gain, you are sooooo tiny to start with, so you'll be fine. Just keep telling yourself that weight gain is a very positive sign of a healthy pg. If you're not gaining, your baby isn't developing as should. Wait till you get further along, man the weight gain picks up speed! I can't wait to see you with a big ol belly!

    ReplyDelete