I went to church, and then headed to my parents' house to put lasagna in the oven (since my church service gets out earliest). Bryan called while I was there, and we were able to talk for a little while-- although we had a pretty crappy connection due to the weather over there. Bryan had sent me a very sweet Mother's Day email, posted lovely notes on my Facebook page and left a voice mail while I was in church! Good way to start the morning. When all the rest of the family arrived, we got lunch prep finished up and got the whole gang around the table. :0) We were glad to have Nancy, Roger's mom, join us for lunch. After lunch, we looked at some old family photos, so Roger and Nancy could see Joy as a baby/child. Then, some of the adults retired to the couches/chairs in the living room! I got in a little nap... I stayed at Mom & Dad's until about 5pm, then came home, did some laundry, watched some tv, worked on the computer and vegged! Pretty relaxing.
I'm still feeling pretty good these days. Feeling Colton move around and kick a LOT!! I have my next appointment on Friday, May 21. Still dealing with occasional lightheadedness and heartburn!! In more exciting news, Colton's furniture is going to be delivered on Wednesday!!! I can hardly wait!! I am washing his bedding as we speak (type) so it will be ready to put in the crib when it's set up. I will post pics as soon as possible tomorrow... can hardly wait!
It's pretty evident that I'm prego now-- I get the belly glances from a lot of people, so I hope you can tell! :0) I've gained about 13.5 pounds but don't feel like it's showing too many places besides the belly. I guess Bryan will be the judge of that when he gets home. It's hard to tell when you see yourself every day, but he will see the change having been gone for 6 weeks. We're halfway there, also! The time is going fast, just a little over 3 weeks til Daddy gets home.

Well, not a lot to report, but I will post pics of Colton's nursery sometime in the next couple of days! Wooohooooo!
Happy Mother's Day!!!! Wow, how in the world have you gained 13.5 lbs?? Like where did it go??? Your belly is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a great night little preggo one!
Love Jill